Krypto-Knight Comics

Krypto-Knight Comics
Find Your Comics at Krypto-Knight Comics

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Settling In Las Vegas

I appreciate the guest post, Jewel Rodgers
When I moved to Las Vegas I never thought I would like it enough to stay. I thought I would be there for a year or two and then get sick of it. Little did I know that I would meet my husband and start planning my future in a city I thought was just here for fun and vacations. We recently bought out first home, and we are so excited about moving in. We just started looking for furniture and decorations, which I think is going to be really fun. I never put too much effort into our rentals because I knew we would have to leave. Now that we are going to have our own place I am getting into this whole home décor thing. I told my husband that I would let him take care of the boring stuff like connecting our clear internet Las Vegas, cable, and phone, and I would do the decorating. It makes sense that way since if it was up to him we’d live in a chrome and black bachelor pad. I’m not the world’s greatest decorator, but chrome and black would be so terrible!

No comments:

Post a Comment