Krypto-Knight Comics

Krypto-Knight Comics
Find Your Comics at Krypto-Knight Comics

Sunday, January 1, 2012

An Inexpensive Way To Promote and Advertise Your Comic Book Company

As a small business owner, I always try to find ways to be effective in marketing without it costing me a fortune. My advertising and marketing budget in no way mirrors companies like Coca-Cola or Disney. At the same time, however, when I decide to spend money on advertising or marketing I want quality. Far too often there is a disproportionate relationship between value and cost. Generally the higher the cost the higher the quality and vice versa. Is it possible to find quality at a fair price? Yes. I recently decided to find ways to increase my advertising efforts other than Facebook or Twitter. Since I am also an artist I decided to creat a logo for my company . Once I finally had the logo I felt it necessary to order some business cards out to give to those who might want to contact me in the future. In addition, business cards are an excellent way present oneself professionally and it solidifies in your own mind that you are legitimate in what you are doing. I, therefore, began my quest for a company that prints business cards. After several searches I decided to give Vistaprint a try. Vistaprint advertises so much on the Internet that most everyone who has spent time surfing has seen their adds or received their emails. I received an offer for free business cards and a free t-shirt with my company logo. I was concerned that the quality of the cards my not be what I desired since they were free. After all, is anything that is free of any value? The answer is YES! I took a chance and order a number of items from Vistaprint and I was more than pleased. I received 500 business cards, a t-shirt, a coffee mug, a mouse pad, postcards and a small vinyl banner with my company logo on them. When they arrived I was pleased with the quality of the products I received, and I plan on doing business with Vistaprint again. I believe in promoting and helping others grow their reputation or business, especially if they merit it. I would want others to do the same for me. Vistaprint has taken very good care of my advertising needs. If you have a new comic book company, character, supply company or any other type of business related to our industry then do not let Vistaprint pass you by. Give them an opportunity to help you. Check out their ad on our blog. It is worth it! Visit our new website at www.kryptoknightcomics.com

No comments:

Post a Comment